- LICENSING INFORMATION?
- A PARTICULAR SONG?
- RIGHTS CLEARANCE?
- OUR SUB-PUBLISHERS?
- SAMPLERS OF KASSNER'S MUSIC?
- REPRESENTATION?If you have some songs you want published, sub-published or administered, please contact us to discuss the possibilities of working together. Click here to contact us
- LICENSING INFORMATION?Just fill in the quick form on our Licensing page and e-mail it to us for a prompt response from our copyright team. Click here to fill out a licence request form
- A PARTICULAR SONG?Our quick and easy to use Song Search facility will help you find what you're looking for. Click here for our song search
- RIGHTS CLEARANCE?Send us the details of your proposed use on the quick form on our Licensing page and a member of our copyright team will be happy to help. Click here to go to our licensing page
- OUR SUB-PUBLISHERS?If you want to find out who looks after the Kassner catalogue in your territory, check the information on our Global Coverage page. Click here for more information
- SAMPLERS OF KASSNER'S MUSIC?Browse through our samplers and playlists to get a feel for the great songs in our catalogue. Click here to go to our featured playlists page
THAN 65 YEARS
Celebrating over 65 years of music publishing, the Kassner Group comprises one of the great independent catalogues of popular songs, including Rock Around the Clock ROCK AROUND THE CLOCK by JIMMY DE KNIGHT,MAX FREEDMAN| and You Really Got Me YOU REALLY GOT ME by RAYMOND DAVIES|.
Use our Advanced Search facility| to find songs from a specific era.
The Kill It Kid frontman has attracted rave reviews from the British music press for his unique brand of songwriting.
"Put another dime in the record machine," for a slice of early 1960s Rock 'n' Roll from the original Wanderer.
One of the most successful and influential songwriters to emerge from the British music scene of the 1960s.
For over six decades, the music of composer Robert Allen has been a special part of the lives of people around the world.
A bona-fide girl band who write their own songs, play their own instruments and pack a full-on left-field funkpunk electro shock.